October 6, 2012

Ribbon Picture Frames

I've seen these in store and thought that it would be so easy to make.  I found three plain wooden frames from Goodwill for 69 cents a piece.  Originialy they were from Michaels for $1 so they are definitely a good deal. I wanted to hang these in my son's bedroom which mainly uses the colors grey and green. First, I painted the frames white and then used painters tape to make patterns with the grey.  The green ribbon is just hot glued on the back top of each frame.


And I thought I would also add this next picture frame to this post.  I saw this cute idea on Pinterest so it wasn't my idea and I think these can be personalized and bought on etsy.  I used Microsoft Word and replicated the pattern using my own information.


No comments:

Post a Comment